Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Ibu

this pic time ibu n ayah honeymoon kt Aussie
(ade ke diorg kate me n my adek bradek x kasi can ibu dating wif ayah..ni lah buktinye)

so sad..tahun ni x dpt celebrate mother's day dekat dgn ibu( i mean by her side laaaa...aiiiyoosss) tp td early in the morning (xder la morning sgt pon kol 9 am gak r) bangun-bangun tido trus call ibu.. i straight wish mommy happy mother's day..then i told her that i buy my adek-adek present (a shoes actually)..3 pair of shoes..for fattah, nadiah, n dedek..nasib xder faris(he's in Egypt rite now doin medic..i hope he don't mind i didn't buy for him..nnt arah belikan yg lain k..)...the point here is, my ibu really appreciate me in taking care of all my adek-adek...ibu cakap.."u r a good girl farah"..
(haaaa..nk mule la nanges ni..ko ni sikit-sikit nk nanges kan farah...sooo wutever la kan)..then i ask ibu, "ibu,ibu nk ape for mother's day"...ibu reply "xpayah la..ibu ok ja"(fuhhh!!!..nasib xnk ape2 sbb my money dah abis beli present ktorg la adek-adek oitttt...tula ramai adek..kne fair n square to all kan..nasib..).. tp in my heart i still thinking to buy sumthing for ibu just not now..sumthing special.. sumthing that is sooo ibu..dalam idup i, ibu xpernah paksa me in making any decision..ibu gives everything that i need..(like senang kate ibu sanggup bagi anythings that's good n make her children happy laa..aiiyooosss)..but the most important thing ibu will always gives advise dlu..then make her children think for the consequences n the effect of the result.. i'am soo admire my ibu very much..banyak bende dlm hidup i terjadi sbb ibu is my idola selamanya.. she's my bestfrenforever..she's my kakak..she's my gossip buddy..n my adviser dalam suma decision that i made smpi skrg..n b who i am now.. i hope i will make ibu happy mcmana ibu make her children happy..amin

dari dulu lagi ibu memang suka bunga..(tp tak ada masa nk jaga)


this pic was taken by the time ibu n ayah arrived at the airport from Aussie..n at the same date im goin to uk (visiting auntie)


p/s: i love u ibu..till the end of my life...forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment