Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hiya Notts Game!!

Hiya all. This is all about Nottingham Game yg i g last saturday. It was a great weekend tho!. I really had a great time with tho people(not to mention all the Birmingham Masoc).Actually entry ni dh lame but the problem wif me is that i so so so lame n lazy. Nway here all the all M'sia students were united. My 1st date was happen here too..dont be shock guys.hahaha..Its was happy to met boyfriend when you on the way to look for happiness. He just came at the right moment of my life. Where i need him the most. He b there for me. Im such a lucky person. Thank you Allah for this happiness. Well guys u may deserve to watch a gazillion of Notts game pic.. What they say?Pictures speak louder than words rite..Enjoy the pics ya!!the most memorable moment of my life happen here.N i am a really happy person at the moment.:D


No comments:

Post a Comment